Wednesday 11 January 2017

A new year, new toy




Well it's a new year and I got a new toy! With some of last year's profit from my Etsy shop TerrilenesCraftRoom, I purchased an Addi-Express Professional circular knitting machine (22 needle) on Amazon (and more yarn, of course J).
My first project was a preemie hat. I highly recommend this type of small project for anyone starting out/ first time using a circular knitting machine.I followed Liane Huntley's Video; Addi knitting machine, part 1 premature baby hats (by Teeny Weeny Hats) 


It was super simple and of course, one hat led to making another and another. I now have over one hundred made to donate to our local Hospital. I am working on making some adult size hats to donate as well, these will be made on my Addi King size, which I received from my hubby for Christmas, spoiled I know J. I am following this awesome pattern;
Knit a Reversible Hat on your Addi King Knitting Machine in 30 Minutes or Less” from Yay For Yarn. She does a great job with her tutorials, they are so easy to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment